Mountpark wins IAS Developer Of The Year award.28th October 2018
Just four years after its foundation, leading pan-European logistics developer Mountpark, won the UK’s prestigious IAS Developer of the Year Award 2018.
The award, which was sponsored by Burbage Realty, was presented to Philip O’Callaghan, Managing Director, Mountpark UK and Ireland, at the annual award ceremony in London on 27 September 2018.
The achievements contributing towards this award include:
- Starting construction on eight speculative units totalling about 1,200,000 sq ft with a completed value of around £175 million;
- Acquiring four prime sites with potential to deliver around 3,750,000 sq ft of logistics accommodation;
- Completing funding and investment sale transactions totalling £169,000,000;
- Securing planning consents for 3,600,000 sq ft of space;
- Letting five units totalling 666,484 sq ft.
“At Mountpark we know that our success depends on anticipating customers’ requirements,” said Philip O’Callaghan. “Because Mountpark is privately-owned, we have the independence and flexibility to deliver the buildings that occupiers want in the locations they need to be. This means we can offer the best logistics opportunities in prime markets across the UK.
“The IAS Developer of the Year Award represents a milestone for Mountpark and it is an honour to have won against such strong competition.”